Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring Cottage Life Show

"The show must go on..." P.T.Barnum

Howdy followers!
Well, it's that time again... The Cottage Life 'Spring Show' is on at the International Centre in Mississauga and Jane Rodmell has kindly asked me to help out with her cooking demonstrations. Thanks, Jane! I have been doing demos for the show with Jane for the last few years and let me tell yah... I love it! Jane and I will be in the 'Cottage Kitchen' today and tomorrow demonstrating cornbread, with multiple variations in taste and size and an Asian inspired noodle and vegetable soup. I made dozens of cheese and salsa mini cornbread muffins to give out as samples yesterday and my fiance (ahhhh!!), Kevin loved them! So, if you're looking for something fun to do this weekend, come on out to the show!

http://www.cottagelife.com/springshow

No comments: